google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Joey McIntyre's New Single - "Here we Go Again"

Search This Blog

Friday, December 4, 2009

Joey McIntyre's New Single - "Here we Go Again"

Joe Mac is back, and with a pretty damn catchy song. He is (or will be) on tour to back the album, and will be in Chicago Jan 20th.

This is the official video, and Lisa, ever the New Kid fan, was visibly upset to see Joe's face take a punch in the shoot, staged or not. LOL :)



While we're at it, here's "I love you Came too Late" from his "Stay the Same" album



and "Rain", from his follow-up

1 comment:

Bridgett said...

Joey was always my favorite NK.
And I really loved both "I Love You Came Too Late" and "Rain."

I'll have to check out his new song at another time. Doug's watching Dirty Jobs right now. LOL