google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Signs your daughter knows you too well

Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Signs your daughter knows you too well

On Sunday night I picked YaYa up from her friend Meadow's house. On the way home, needing garbage bags and cat food, I pulled into a store's parking lot.

"Dollar General?" she said. "Do we have to go here *every* day?"

"Yeah, actually, we do," I replied. "I like this store. And you wanna know why?"
Before I could voice a reason, serious or silly, she beat me to the punch.

"One," she said, counting on her fingers. "Good food. Two, low prices. Three, cute cashiers."

And then she zig-zagged her head sideways like "Oh, yeah, I went there".

"Well," I said, and was struck silent for a moment. "Yeah, actually that pretty much sums it up."

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Totally giggling over here!

Sybil said...

That girl of yours is sure growing up fast !!! and knows her Dad !!!
Love to ALL Sybil x

Anonymous said...

So funny

Grandma J