google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Name this Plant

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Name this Plant

Photobucket
For the last three years these plants have thrived in my backyard, despite my best efforts to get rid of them. I don't have a clue about what they are, not being a gardener by trade or disposition. Lisa thought they were rhubarb but said they don't taste like it, which leaves us right back where we started. So if there's anyone out there that can ID this plant, let me know.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

Looks like Rhubarb to me.

William Wood Field said...

Your plant looks like something we call burdock here in Ohio. I'd dig it out of your garden, lay it out in the sun on your driveway for four days until it's completely wilted, and then throw it over the fence into your neighbor's yard. He'll figure it out for you.