google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Artie Shaw on a rainy night

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Artie Shaw on a rainy night

As I drove home tonight it was storming and I discovered, to my chagrin, that I'd left my Artie Shaw cassette at home. Since I purchased it in the early nineties, it has been *The Perfect Rainy Night* companion.

Eventually the tape will wear out, be damaged, or lost. I've never been able to find this combination on CD, so I'm including the track list here so Future Dan can compile it on his own.

Oh Lady Be Good
Deep Purple
What is this Thing Called Love
Nightmare
Indian Love Call
Begin the Beguine
Traffic Jam
Stardust
Summit Ridge Drive
Back Bay Shuffle
Comes Love
Serenade to a Savage
Frenesi
Special Delivery
Stomp
Temptation
Moonglow


(1990 Delta Music Inc, Lazerlight #79713)

No comments: