google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Surprise Hailstorm of Sunday, April 3rd

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Surprise Hailstorm of Sunday, April 3rd




Holy Cow! A rumble of thunder, followed abruptly by the wildest hailstorm I've ever seen! The lawns, the sidewalks, the street are bathed in hail. It was hitting the neighbor's roof and richoceting [sic] onto my porch wth such ferocity it sounding like someone was taking a bat to the siding. Wow. (noon, April 3rd)





2 comments:

Joann said...

VERY COOL!!!! I LOVE HAIL!!! LOL!!

Sybil said...

Goodness, I would not have liked to be caught out in that hail...
Looks more like a snow storm.
Hope all are well. I have been off line for 10 days but on again now. (My sister died last Friday) so I have had a very bad couple of weeks.
Love Sybil x