google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Quote of the Day

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Quote of the Day


Last Wednesday I picked Smiley up from his First Communion class. On the way home I asked him about his teacher, a beautiful young woman who also taught YaYa and Lulu.

“Is she nice?” I said.

“Yes,” he replied.

“She’s awfully cute. Don’t you think so?”

He shook his head no. I was surprised. Smiley has always had an eye for the ladies. “What kind of girl do you like? I asked.

He shrugged.

“Do you like brunettes?” I asked.

“What’s brunettes?”

“Dark haired girls.”

“No, blondes.”

Hmm, I prefer brunettes. 

“Tall or short?”

“Short.”

Huh. I like tall women. 

“Skinny or with some meat on their bones?”

 “Meat,” he said, then held his thumb and forefinger out, just a hair apart. He turned to me with a wicked little grin, his eyes dancing with mischief. “But just a lil bit”

No comments: