google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Junie picks out a First Communion Dress - May 2nd, 2014

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Junie picks out a First Communion Dress - May 2nd, 2014

Next year our little Junie is receiving her First Communion, and in longstanding #TeamSlap tradition we hit the after-season clearance sales to pick our her dress a year early. Big sister YaYa went along and snapped these pictures as we hit several stores at the mall.





All the dresses were beautiful, and this next pic aside so was both Junie's mood and the experience!









Here's the winning dress. It was never Lisa's choice, but in her words "after two other daughters, I know enough to know it's not about me. She feels beautiful in it, and that's what matters the most." Personally, although I liked all - or almost all - of the dresses, and certainly all the ones pictured here, I did think this one had a certain panache that fit Junie's personality. 



Afterwards, the four of us dined at Buca Di Beppo. 

Congrats on the dress Junie! I can't wait to see you wear it next spring! XOXO

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I remember when you posted pictures of big sister's first communion. I love that your wife lets them choose.