google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Father's Day Hike 2014

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Father's Day Hike 2014

On the day before Father's Day my handsome son accompanied me on a Father's Day hike at Hawthorn Glen, a nature preserve here in Milwaukee. 






The guide was a father/son team too!















At the conclusion of the hike the group BBQ'd over an open fire, and ate up some wild onions we'd picked along the way!







Smiley had a great time. He was super affectionate and declared it the best Father's Day ever, and something we should do every year. I couldn't agree more!

Here are the cardsI got for Father's Day itself:



And my gifts. A firesafe



A boxing magazine


And a GREAT boxing glove keychain with a Polish eagle, which Lisa and Lu had bought for me at Polish Fest. 









What a great Father's Day!

No comments: