google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The First Day of School 2014

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The First Day of School 2014

 The first day of school 2014 went off without a hitch this morning as #TeamSlap headed out the door on time and happy. Miracles do happen people!


YaYa and LuLu had been asking for a ride to school this AM but once it was vetoed they hit the pavement with no further complaint on this gorgeous morning. "I can tell it's gonna be hot today cuz  the sun is out and there's no clouds," Junie said. 



At the school, under threat of me making a scene and loudly proclaiming their names while I did so, they gathered for a traditional #TeamSlap cheer. We do it every morning, but no, not usually so close to the school where they could be seen (gasp!) showing family unity and love. 






Oh, and here's a huge fly I saw on the way home. I don't know if you can tell scale from my finger in the shot, but it was something out of a '50's horror flick. 


1 comment:

Donna. W said...

The kids are growing up fast, like all kids do.