google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: My Dad and I travel to Chicago to see a White Sox game

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My Dad and I travel to Chicago to see a White Sox game


On a rainy Chicago day in 2003 - back when I still had all my hair - my Dad and I drove down from Milwaukee to catch a Yankees game at U.S. Cellular field. 


We were in the upper deck, and I clearly remember how steep of an angle the deck sat, as if with one wrong move you'd wind up tumbling down to the field. 






I still have the ticket stubs somewhere, and I could look up the the score, but failing that I don't even remember who won. Hopefully it was my Yanks, and the balance of probability says it was, but baseball's a funny game. 

It was a great time with my pops, and I'm glad we did it. 


No comments: