google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Our 20th Wedding Anniversary

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Our 20th Wedding Anniversary


Twenty years ago today- that's five days less than my wife had spent on the earth at the time - this happened. 


 Anyone that says their marriage has been free of conflict, and immune to periods of turmoil is either a liar or single.  For us, the good days have far, far exceeded the bad. In twenty years we've made four great kids, but even if God had chose not to bless us with them, I still married my best friend and a heck of a hottie; I think we would have been just fine. 

I had big plans for our 20th anniversary, but (typical Pisces) it didn't pan out. No matter. For the 25th, we go all out.

You heard it here first. 


Happy Anniversary Sinatra!

No comments: