google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Follow this Post

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 2, 2005

Follow this Post

As long as I'm on AOL Journals, I'll try to improve the comments situation. Meantime, as promised I'll reprint any emails here. I received this one about the Tsunami post:

Subj:  I blogged your post... it was REALLY good
Date: 12/30/04 6:48:20 PM Central Standard Time
From@yahoo.com
To: SlapInions@aol.com

I couldn't find how to make a comment on your blog but
wanted you to know I blogged your post.

Linda :)
http://bunik.blogspot.com

I encourage you to visit her site and take a look around (and be sure to tell her Slapinons sent you). She seems to post quite a bit, so you may have to hunt for my post.

About a week from now I'll spend a day reprinting each comment from BE and email I've received about the site...and I'll post a roll call of blogs that I've had contact with. Meantime, if you're on BE and like this site, leave a comment and rate me.

Later

No comments: