google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Kurt Cobain

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Kurt Cobain


Today is the twelfth anniversary of the (estimated) death of Kurt Cobain. The tribute I wrote last year strikes me as a little too dramatic and formulaic in retrospect, but the sentiment holds true [and what I wrote in the comments sections is some writing I'm pretty proud of, imho]

It's been generating some comments lately, so feel free to give it a read if you like.

BTW - anybody else catch the recent news that Courtney has sold off a large share of the rights to Kurt's work? Always the opportunist . . look, let me be blunt: take a look at the website on the pic above, and tell me she didn't have something to do with his death. Maybe she didn't murder him, but she knows more than she's let on. Take a listen to the genuine (candid) audio tapes that reveal her duplicity and judge for yourself.

Comment on this Blog (non AOL)   View Comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Entry Date: 2007-11-09 13:10:57

Name: Ruby
Web Site: All The Celebrity Gossip - Uncensored!!
Site Rating: 10
Visitor Comments: What you've written is great...infact you said everything that I think of about Nirvana, Kurt and Kurt's death...I love him and still love the music he made over 20 years ago which changed the face of this world...RIP Kurt...we still remember!

Ruby