google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: St. Nick's 2006

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 16, 2006

St. Nick's 2006

December 6th brought St. Nick to our house again. Bear in mind these pics were taken at around 7 in the morning, and we all look horrible. [Check out the family portrait on the wall btw - it's a beaut]

Both my parents and Lisa's Dad contributed material to the stockings, including these jump ropes. We got them the electric toothbrushes of their favorite characters; the character bandages from their Grandpa were a great hit, although they quickly became attached to everything in the house.

The girls also received the Belle and Little Mermaid ornaments they wanted in Disney World. Ain't it grand how St. Nick is so psychic?

Here's Parker Bear with his gifts

And dang that di-di in Lu's mouth - but we crunched that soon enough . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We use to get St. Nick too in our shoes. My mom & dad got nuts & fruit when they were a kid! HA! I think my mom said a grandmother would through nuts at them. I think it was to get rid of evil spirits or something. I did something for my niece...I'll post on it later! Check it out.