google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: RIP Faye's Diner

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2007

RIP Faye's Diner

Earlier this year we were suprised to find that Faye's Diner - a place my wife worked as a teen and in an earlier incarnation (as Paul's) was featured prominently on Grandpa's Day in '83 - was closed.

We only went there occasionally in the last ten years, but it was still sad to see it go. Now, as the sign states, it'll be a parking lot.

What progress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to mention this was the diner where my parents first met, resulting in their marriage 3 months later.

Anonymous said...

When I came back from Tuscan, we were going to go their and saw the sign, it is sad, I asked my sister if she knew where the owners went, and she felt that they now have a home on the lake, it is sad, very said,

scor0046