google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A true B movie horror moment

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A true B movie horror moment

Last Friday I noticed a whopping big spider on my kitchen window. I'm not talking tarantula here, but quarter-sized. I got out the Raid and let loose. It fell, then scampered out a crack where I'd failed to close the storm window.

In it's wake it left the perfect Spider-Man logo in the Raid foam.

Being a dork, I Nextelled my Dad to come look. [the wife and kids were out].

In anticipation of his visit l I went out and caught the thing for show-and-tell.

When my Dad arrived I took him outside to show him the beast. At that moment I looked up for whatever reason . .

cue music . . .

and in horror, noticed that the entire side of the house was covered with equally large spiders, each with a sturdy web of it's own.

Ugh!

I have nothing against spiders, nor a fear of them, but c'mon!

My theory is the spiders eggs had hatched in the bright eastern sun of the previous few days. Thankfully they haven't got into the house (I must have killed the scout).

Knock on wood, that is.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good lord...thank goodness the kids were not there....you killed Charlotte & her babies! HA! After seeing Charlotte's Web with my niece I can't kill spiders now! I swear! I like want to let them outside.

Anonymous said...

Keep that can of stuff ready, you will  need it, lol

scor0046

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA.  Well, spiders DO tend to eat the bugs we REALLY don't want!  -- Robin