google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Another Column of Mine will be in the Paper this week

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Column of Mine will be in the Paper this week

After the publication of that snow column last week I wrote the editors and told them I'd gladly take any assignment they wanted to parcel out.

To my genuine suprise, they had me write a column on the departure of Milwaukee Archbishop Timothy Dolan, who'll be assuming the same office in New York on the 15h.

Barring an outright rejection by the editor, it should be in The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel this (Good)Friday.

Eight weeks between the first publication of mine and the second, five weeks between the second and the third . . and ten days between the third and fourth. Booyah!

I'm gonna miss this gig when it's over.

6 comments:

Bernadette said...

Congratulations!

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! I will watch for it

Estela said...

Excellent! An assignment just for you. :) That could actually open up more opportunities. Congrats.

Ken Riches said...

Hope these opportunities open some new doors for you :o)

Amy said...

Good for you! This is the perfect topic for you to write about, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

Bridgett said...

You're a rockstar! And why does it have to be over?

Oh, btw, my e-mail address is:

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Of course, I don't mind the messages within comments either. :)