google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Request

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Request

Just about twelve hours from now my Mom will be going into surgery. I'm not free to explain what's going on, but yes, I'm a little worried. It's not as dire as heart surgery, but it isn't a tonsilectomy either.

Long story short, if you're inclined, please say a prayer on her behalf.

BTW - yesterday (Saturday) was my parent's 39th anniversary. May they celebrate many more.

3 comments:

Bridgett said...

Sending positive, healing energies to your mom.

Please keep us updated.

Ken Riches said...

Your mom is in my thoughts today.

Sybil said...

Thats what we are here for Dan....prayers winging their way for your Mom. Keep us posted.
By the way did you know I had a little note from my wee friend ?!!
Love Sybilx