google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Do De Do

Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2005

Do De Do

Just a quick, useless post to tell you that listening to Garth Brook's "The Dance" while down in the dumps is not a wise life decision.

Oh, and I suppose you're still waiting for that anniversary post? So am I - I still don't have the graphics in hand, and posting without it feels like having a birthday cake without candles.

No one's fault. As it is I'm imposing on the spare time of a friend that's doing it for free.

So I'll wait. In the meantime, check out this link to an article by Pat Buchannan. Forget your opinions of the man - I'm not a fan myself - and read it for the actual content.

Is he right, wrong, or something in between? 

If I find the time I think I'll post my response here.

And on a lighter note . . . (well, hardly that; after all, it involves drug addiction and murder). Never-the-less, this story of a homeless man who died defending a woman gives you some proof of the goodness of humanity, even in tragedy.

Both were taken from the Drudge Report.

Comment on this Post (non-AOL)      View Comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Name: Mom
Site Rating: 10
Visitor Comments:




Dan,



Parker is growing so fast. He's adorable all the time but when he smiles  it takes your breath away. Stacey loves when Parker smiles at her.She gets  all excited. Now he's beat you birth weight.I love the pictures.



Love

Anonymous said...

-05-12 12:14:12

Name: Mom
Site Rating: 10
Visitor Comments:
Dan,



I like your article. Let's hope Parker doesn't get the nickname Baby B. He'll be 30 and still called baby.As for Olivia  we always call her Livi Lou. I'm sure she'll find one for Parker.The name "Baby"  stuck with my cousins when the aunts would talk  so to know who they were talking about . They didn't like it but put up with it.Any nickname is fine.  I love them lots. Give them a hug and kiss from me.Love mom