google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: My Daughter's 2nd Birthday

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2005

My Daughter's 2nd Birthday

Man, I can't believe it's been two years since this little cupid came into our lives. While her birthday party was today, her actual birthday was Saturday. As a present we took her to Build a Bear at the mall.

While there she picked out a bear

helped stuff it by using a pedal

and put a heart inside her bear

and gave it a bath

We named it (drum roll) Birthday Baby Bear. She loved it, almost as much as we love her.

 

Comment on this Post (non AOL)       View Comments

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww .. what a sweetheart !!! the bear is kinda cute too
hehe
what a beautiful little girl :)
pamela

Anonymous said...

I love those Build-a Bear places! It is so cool they get to 'make' and then dress their bear! Your daughter is a beautiful little girl!
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is the cutiest lil girl ive ever seen! look at her smile shes so happy...i hope she enjoyed her birthday she looks like she did.

Anonymous said...

What a little ANGEL she is!  How lucky you are!  Treasure each moment. My son is now 13 and it has gone so fast. I miss the young years.