google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: FYI

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

FYI

My laptop screen is cracked, and the insurance I purchased on it guarantees it'll be fixed (or replaced) within TWO WEEKS.

When I balked at losing it for that long the customer service operator said if I wanted I 'could take into the store . . and wait a MONTH'. I swear, he said it with the pause and everything, as if we were on a sitcom.

So, with the laptop on the way out for a bit and the home comp still refusing to run AOL, this blog will *probably* go on hiatus for a few weeks.

Not that there's not a lot to post about (up to and including the baby's christening last weekend) but it's just so much of a pain to post from our home comp. Really, it is.

So if you don't hear from me. . . I'll be back. :)

No comments: