google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Happy New Year 2015!

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

              


  In a few of my forty years on this planet the New Year brought forth a stream of Resolutions. Some were sincere, some tongue-in-cheek, and almost all doomed to failure.

                The dawn of 2015 is a little different. I’m content with the road I’m on right now, with the express understanding that it is *the journey* and not the destination.  My goal in 2015 is to simply continue what I’m doing, but do it better.

                To Whit:

1.       Continue with my healthier eating habits and reinforce my exercise routine.
2.       Stay employed 40 hours a week
3.       Continue with law school, but bump up the GPA
4.       Keep the marriage healthy as we enter year 19
5.       Make improvements around the house
6.       Be a good/better Dad
7.       Get back into writing (for pay)
8.    Finish watching Breaking Bad. I'm currently midway through season one. 

 Happy New Year!






No comments: