In a few of my forty years on this planet the New Year brought forth a stream of Resolutions. Some were sincere, some tongue-in-cheek, and almost all doomed to failure.
The dawn of 2015 is a little different. I’m content with the road I’m on right now, with the express understanding that it is *the journey* and not the destination. My goal in 2015 is to simply continue what I’m doing, but do it better.
1. Continue with my healthier eating habits and reinforce my exercise routine.
2. Stay employed 40 hours a week
3. Continue with law school, but bump up the GPA
4. Keep the marriage healthy as we enter year 19
5. Make improvements around the house
6. Be a good/better Dad
7. Get back into writing (for pay)
8. Finish watching Breaking Bad. I'm currently midway through season one.
Happy New Year!