google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Parker Update April 13th

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Parker Update April 13th

Here's a pic of Parker, age 1 month 6 days, as he held his head up long enough for me to find the camera, turn it on, and shoot four or five pics before getting this one.  Not bad for a kid his age.

He's also eating a whole lot more than his sister's ever did. Tuesday he chugged 32 ounces over the course of the day. Yikes.

And here's a pic of me sleeping with him - don't worry, he spends most of his naps in his crib.

 

Comment on This Post                                  View Comments

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2005-04-14 12:35:47

Name: Mom
Site Rating: 10
Visitor Comments:
Dan,



 I love the pictures of [Smiley]. He's such a sweety. He's sure growing.Right now he's sleeping while I write this to you.Of course he's one of 6 of my pride and joys.(besides  my kids). I could be prejudice  but I think not. I love you .



Love,Mom