google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Weekly Sentence with Val

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Weekly Sentence with Val

Val maintains a weekly contest in which readers have to construct a sentence using six letters that she provides. The letters have to be kept in sequence and must be used to begin each word.

This weeks letters are:

 TCRABC

My contribution for this week:

TODD'S CHILDREN ROUTINELY ATE BLUE CRAYONS

Not bad for a beginner, eh?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan you should just put your sentence in Val's comment section so others can read it without having to take your link.....it was mentioned a couple of times in her blog/comments. Fun game idea tho, I'm thinking about my sentence. Later babe!

Anonymous said...

Agreed, and done. Thanks hun

D

Anonymous said...

Good sentence!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Not bad at all! I think that was great!!! -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

Interesting concept - Stopped by to check out your journal from one of my other journals. It's a great format.

Jimmy
http:journals.aol.com/jimsulliv3/jimmys-journal/

Anonymous said...

I like your sentence. After reading your post, I found myself posting a sentence of my own. I like these types of contest.

Best Wishes
Gina