google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: YaYa's 1st Ever Pair of Glasses

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 14, 2008

YaYa's 1st Ever Pair of Glasses

What a Valentine's Day present. Today, a week after ordering them, YaYa picked up her ever first pair of glasses.

Honestly I like them a lot more than when we picked them out. It turned out that Lisa did veto the pair YaYa and I had picked out, correctly saying they were too wide for her face.

I didn't like this pair but wisely shut my mouth, and as usual, I was right :) They look great.

Having had glasses myself in 1st grade I figure she'll break this pair soon enough, but with luck it'll be just an arm and quickly repairable.

Here's a short video of YaYa discussing the glasses (admittedly taken in part because she was still harping about Lu's video the other day.) Enjoy! 

Note: I haven't a clue how to rotate the film, and I'm not sure why it came out like that in the first place. Any ideas?


Tags: ,

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sshe is just adoreable in them they are very becoming on her face .have agreat night...Sue

Anonymous said...

She does look cute, and I'm sure she will break them but less hope its not for several months :)

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Red is awesome!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie. I do hope that she gets used to her glasses and dosn't get teased at school and get put off the.  Have a great day   SYbil x

Anonymous said...

they look great on her!

;)  we're going on pair number 4 already.  1 pair lost on the bus, then found broken a week later.  1 pair a casulty of desk cleaning and 2nd graders feet.  1 pair broken in a temper tantrum.  sigh.

her video is very cute.... were you holding the camera long ways?  i accidently do that all the time, film sideways with the digicamera, then realize it doesn't right itself when i load it.  if it's not that, i have no idea how to fix it!

have a good one~
~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

 They look great, perfect pair for her.


                Julie

Anonymous said...

quartrlyfecrysis  -

No, I'm pretty sure I took the video right-side up, but you never know.

Dan

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that she got her glasses. Mom did a great job of picking them out. -Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

OMGosh... She's SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!  She looks ADORABLE in her new glasses!!

Joann