google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Haircut

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Haircut

You may remember seeing this picture of my nephew/Godson in the First Communion posts. Note the long flowing hair. I hate that look, but in the end I'm just the middle-aged Uncle, and so it stayed.




Until today. He's staying with us for a few nights and asked if I'd take him for a haircut. Since we owed him a birthday present, I agreed. Smiley and I accompanied him to Sport Clips and the fun began.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's the final result. As I said to him. "Good. At least now you're more Jonas Brothers and less Demi Lovato"


Photobucket

Jonah

It's a great improvement, and I hope he agrees!

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Sybil said...

Much better....but as you say...we are the oldies to them !! I well remember the flowing hair styles of the swinging sixties !! I had the same thing with a great nephew, one day he had long flowing hair that took him ages to do every day as he has curly hair and had to use staightners ! next day after his 16th birthday he had it all cut off. he sent me a photograph and believe it or not I didnlt recognise him !!!!He does look much more handsome now though as does your nephew !!
Love Sybil xx

jeanne said...

That is a great cut, he looks real cool...Love his eyes....Hope he enjooys it...

Estela said...

Well. it looks like at least when it was long, he kept it clean and combed. That is my only stipulation with my kids.. including the girls.. if you wear it long, it must be clean and combed. The girls have lost their length a couple of times, when much younger, because they couldn't keep it combed. :)

Joann said...

Nevermind the hair, LOOK AT THOSE DIMPLES!!!!! I love them!! LOL!!!

My son has long hair, and I really like it, he straightens it too, alot of the time. His dad HATES his hair.... {EVIL GRIN!}

Bridgett said...

Oh yes...MUCH better. He looks fantastic!

But Dan!

Did you really say the Jonas Brother/Demi thing? LMAO

You nut. :)

Slapinions said...

Bridgett - Yup, it came out of my mouth, word for word.

Vicki said...

Great haircut, Jonah! Glad you lost the combover.

yaya said...

my cosins weird-yaya