google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Roaches Anyone?

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Roaches Anyone?

I don't know what's more creepy. The fact that this man consumes more than 20 roaches in a minute, or those weird fang like things handing down from his upper jaw. I reckon I could insert the standard "British dentistry" joke here, but it just seems gratuitous. Pay attention to the segment's host, who seems genuinely appalled at this stunt. H/T to VlogBlog



Personally, I'd rather be judging this contest, especially if there were a number of contestants in the running. Svetlana Pankratova has legs measuring 51.9 inches long, a world record.

4 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Could not get any volume, but the images are unique in themselves.

Slapinions said...

Strange, I had the same problem with the audio this time, even when I opened them in Youtube itself.

Joann said...

I only watched the 2nd one.... couldn't watch the 1st, that's just gross. LOL!!

Bridgett said...

Okay...the fangs were a bit...odd.

But seriously...cockroaches? Might as well just eat turds. They'd probably be just as clean. Gross.

And that woman's legs? Holy cow!
Her legs were as long as I am! [Okay, that was an exaggeration, but still!]