google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Buddies - 2007 Version

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Buddies - 2007 Version

That long winded 2007 Easter weekend also features some great pics of the kids posing with friends, and I think I'll post them here for posterity.

Here's Lu with her cousin:

Lisa's longtime friend Chris and her (then) new baby:

Chris' oldest with Smiley

and in my basement w/ her own cousin (such love from him, eh?)

Here's Chris' oldest with my niece. Apparently they are demonstrating the proper way to use invisible scissors.

Here's YaYa and my godchild/her cousin, taken in YaYa's room

Here's Lu and her cousin. It's a shame about the goofy face, because Lu looks so loving in the photo.

And one of the trios, again with that silly face AND closed eyes. I am not, if you haven't guessed, a fan of that stage where kids refuse to do anything but the silly face, because they think it's 'cool'.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photo's.  I enjoyed them very much.  Thanks for sharing last Easter with us...LOL.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Loved the shots, LOL.  Kids are so cute


                 Julie

Anonymous said...

Cute! Silly faces and all. :)

Anonymous said...

Great piccies :o)

Jenny

http://journals.aol.co.uk/Jmoqueen/MyLife

Anonymous said...

They know you too well... I think the silly faces means they are totally comfortable in your presence, and can 'let their hair down' in a kids' manner. Now me, I seldom see my nieces and nephews because they all live so far away.When I take pictures, they don't clown around, they give me their best photo face, kind of like for a school picture. My students, when I want to take snaps of them doing things in the classroom, I will ask for their student look. After I've made a few and gotten what I need for the archives, I will tell them to give me their best silly faces. Sometimes I'll ask for the silliness first to get it out of their systems, then ask for something more serious. Kids are great actors... they can pull off any emotion you ask for. Your kids and their cousins and friends all look so cute. What a lucky man you are. bea

Anonymous said...

Precious pics...and no worries there, Dad/Unk...it's part of the genetic code...unique and specific to childhood (ok, and well...men too most times....'cause you boys never really grow up totally). ;)  C.