google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Family Movie Night . . . in 3D!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family Movie Night . . . in 3D!

Wow. A busy, busy day today, one almost solely devoted to family. I hope to post about it soon, but in the meantime . .

A couple weeks back Lisa surprised the kids by buying a copy of Coraline on DVD; the 2D version on one side of the disc, 3D on the other. If you remember I took YaYa to see it on the 21st of March. Based on a book by Neil Gaiman, it's a good movie, if a trifle slow. It's certainly impressive to the eye, especially in the 3D version.

We made a movie night of it, complete with popcorn, pizza, salad and the mandatory 3D glasses. Note the Ronald McDonald teeny-Beanie Baby near Smiley. The kids are going nuts for those Happy Meal toys right now.

Photobucket

4 comments:

jeanne said...

Love the picture and the idea. With the 3-D glasses on the kids they look like movie stars themself

Sybil said...

Loved the photograph what do they look like !!!
I am having a go at blogging again look over sometime,
Love Sybil x

http://sybil-dayintheifeofsybs.blogspot.com/

Bridgett said...

I watched My Bloody Valentine in 3-D and it gave me the worst headache. LOL

Still, sounds like a fun night for the kids!

Anonymous said...

Our kids are so cute, and I love this pic!