google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: From my Mother In Law

Search This Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

From my Mother In Law

 The 3's of Me



You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the 3's of YOU. At the end choose some people to be tagged. Be sure to tag me. If I tagged you, its because I am interested in learning more about YOU.

(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 3's of Me, tag 20 people - in the right hand corner of the app then click publish. Or just copy this, paste it, and replace my answers with yours.

Three names I go by:
1. Mom
2.Jeanne
3.Hitler

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Tax Auditor
2. Bookkeeper
3. Security Guard

Three places I have lived:
1. Milwaukee, WI
2. Sturgis, MI
3. Greenfield, WI

Three Favorite Drinks
1. Squirt
2. Coffee
3. Ice Tea

Three TV shows I watch:
1.News
2. Mike and Juiliet
3. So you think you can dance

Three places I have been:
1. Salt Lake city, ut
2.Dallas, TX
3. Kansas city Ks

Three People that text me regularly:
1. Danny
2.Lisa
3.??

Three things I want to do:
1. Roller skate at age 70
2. Give money away
3. Be happy and healthy with my family.

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese
2. Pizza
3. Potato Chips

Three friends I think will respond:
1. Elaine
2. Lisa
3. No one

No comments: