google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Doctor Who: Visitation - The Three Doctors - The Unquiet Dead

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Doctor Who: Visitation - The Three Doctors - The Unquiet Dead

Doctor Who: Visitation. I don't much like Davidson's imperial Doctor, and I'm loathe to trust a Time Lord who allows his sonic screwdriver to be destroyed. I do like Teagan's constant distrust/annoyance w/ the Doc. Plus the sight of Nyssa in her velvet pants almost takes away the pain of that stupid celery boutonniere Davidson wears.

I also watched Eccleston's "The Unquiet Dead", which I thought was pretty well done (although the Doctor seemed rather naïve). I could tell it wasn't the rare non- Davies episode, as it didn't feature a single homosexual atheist character. 

I also recently saw "The Three Doctors" . Well done, but the Brit pronunciation of 'omega' as "oh meh gah' got on my nerves ;) I

No comments: