google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Fulton Sheen - Quote

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fulton Sheen - Quote

“It is not hatred that is wrong, it is hating the wrong thing that is wrong. It is not anger that is wrong, it is being angry at the wrong thing that is wrong. Tell me your enemy, and I will tell you what you are. Tell me your hatred, and I will tell you your character. Do you hate religion? Then your conscience bothers you. Do you hate the wealthy? Then you are avaricious, and you want to be wealthy. Do you hate sin? Then you love God. Do you hate your hate, your selfishness, your quick temper, your wickedness? Then you are a good soul, for ‘if any man come to me… and hate not his own life, he cannot be my disciple’ Luke 14:26” 
- Venerable Archbishop Fulton Sheen

No comments: