google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Doctor Who Christmas Special

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 26, 2013

The Doctor Who Christmas Special

I'll fill you in on our Christmas later, but at the end of it, with everyone else asleep or on the way, YaYa and I sat down to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special, knowing it was Matt Smith's last turn at the wheel. Near the end YaYa was sobbing, saying she didn't want him "to go". I comforted her with a hug and told her I was proud to have raised a Whovian, but then, when Matt slipped off his bow tie and let it fall to the floor of the Tardis . . . man, I lost it too. We're sorry to see you go Matt. You wore the mantle with honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!