google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Mixed Day

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Mixed Day

We had a very nice day overall. I went for a short walk with the kids, bought a nice patio umbrella for all of $2 from a rummage, played with the lil' ones at the park, then took the kids to the grocery store. When we got back I BBQ'd some hamburgers and corn on the cob, and as twilight descended we sat in the back yard with our friend listening to the trains in the distance. I remember thinking it would be a shame if #TeamSlap ever broke apart, and that I would miss moments like that . . . AND THEN Lu started in with Smiley, then it was the oldest two going at it, then I punished YaYa and Lisa scolded *me* saying I punished the victim not the aggressor, and I told her it'd be swell if she backed me up when I disciplined the kids,,then I noticed GusGus stroll down the alley, having escaped yet again, and I sent the kids to bed, so Smiley came down and screamed that "No one likes you Dad. NO ONE!", and Lisa had enough and decided to hit the sack at all of 8:40, and GusGus only now (at 11) decided to prance home, and I have yet to put dinner away...soooo . . . basically the whole neighborhood has confirmed, yet again, that we are a collection of dinkleberries. And now, because I am yacking here, so does FB.

No comments: