google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: My Thoughts

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2017

My Thoughts

I for one am very grateful to science. Without scientists we wouldn't have bombs, missiles, drones, and of course nerve gas. We wouldn't have black men unwillingly injected with syphilis, countless drugs that harm but make a tidy profit, and thousands of mentally ill patients wouldn't have gotten the lobotomies they needed. We wouldn't have the engines that burn oil or the wars over that oil, which of course are fought with the before mentioned missiles, etc. Yup, by golly science is to be worshipped as the peaceful, harmless, not at all profit driven business it clearly is. That said, I'm no nutty anti-science guy. I'm just not going to buy into the cult is all.

No comments: