google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Tax Bill

Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2018

The Tax Bill

RE: the tax bill. In truth, I'd rather cut the bloated budget of our Nanny State, keeping revenue pat, and work down our deficit for a bit. But I don't subscribe to the hysteria about it; in fact that hysteria instinctively leads me to dismiss the charges, an impulse I force myself to ignore.

Three semesters of tax law gives me no special insight, other than I see positives and negatives in the plan (good riddance to the estate tax tho). The bill certainly isn't the end of the world or an "act of evil". That's drivel not worth acknowledging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!