google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Justice League - The Snyder Cut

Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2021

Justice League - The Snyder Cut

 


An incredible film, superior in every way to the Whedon version; four hours passed in the blink of an eye. Cyborg was now central to the story, as he should have been all along; Steppenwolf was, for lack of a better word, humanized by letting us see his motivation; and most surprising, the once laughable (Jared Leto) Joker was completely redeemed to the audience - I can't believe I'm saying it, but please, bring Leto back for more! "I'm surprised how much better this movie is. It's really really an improvement." Lulu said. I concur kid, I concur.

***

How I feel speaking with Marvel fanboys butthurt by the Snyder Cut getting the attention it deserves.



No comments: