google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Happy Valentines Day!

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!

What'd I get my wife for Valentines Day? 8 hrs home alone w/ four kids while I worked. But on the way home I did pick up 2 'Heart' pizzas from Papa Murphy's for dinner.

Were they good?

We wouldn't know. Our oven tanked so we couldn't bake them.

Then Junie wizzed all over the dining room and the bathroom.

And then . . . lol . . . moments ago, while cleaning off the dining room table, I tried to toss a plastic bowl into the sink from a room away (yeah, I know). Naturally I missed not only the sink but the doorway. It ricocheted and knocked Lisa's favorite painting off the wall and onto the floor, atop a pile of buttered noodles Junie had dropped. . . . Is it Monday yet?

Good times, good times.

No comments: