google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Night of TV

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Night of TV

We watched Bill Clinton on Letterman last night. Sure, it meant I had to put up with Dave's Lewinsky-worthy love for the guy [retch], but I was still expecting to be entertained; politics aside, Bill is good TV. Alas, he seems to have lost a few steps in the wake of his heart problems. It's sad, really. What was w/ the grade school tectonic plates lesson? Or his habit of quoting studies w/out referencing a source?

Yeah, it was kinda strange....he USED TO BE good tv, I guess. - Lisa

I worked last night and missed the premiere of NBC's "The Event". I've heard it's the Lost of this decade, which seems like a tall order. Did anyone see it? What's your verdict?

No comments: