google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Junie's 1st Day on the School Bus

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Junie's 1st Day on the School Bus

My scared baby takes the school bus for the first time.  - Lisa

She looks so cute in pink, and she is soooo scared...Miss independent - Grandma J

She was only like this for a second.....she'll be ok :)  - Lisa

I'm sure, she will be, but it is still soooooo sweet.  Grandma J

Yah, but did I hear it from her daddy! LOL.... - Lisa

I'm sure, Daddy was upset I'm sure   Grandma J



A change of heart after the bus ride home

OMG, so cute....took a nap and Dan didn't wake me for this [her return]?! Oh well, at least I have this awesome pic. She's at Fernwood for K-3 and then most likely will go to the girls (and now Smiley's) school. -Lisa

so cute, look at that smile..:) - Grandma J

No comments: