google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Photon Series

Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

The Photon Series

Well, this means shit over diddly to anyone else, but I just discovered (via the magic of the wiki) that a series of books I read in my childhood were penned by a pseudonym of none other than Eisner winning writer Peter David. It's good to know I was drawn to the good schtuff even in my youth.

I can barely say this w/out cringing in embarrassment, but the Photon series, the 'backstory' to the Photon lazer tag game. The series ran for 5-6 young adult novels around the time we'd have been in middle school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!