google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Struggle

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Struggle

I continue to struggle with a two week long wave of depression, more accurately described as a wall of bitter despair crushing down on my chest. Yes, I continue to function as normal - I am, after all, Amazing - and yes, it is slowly diminishing, but for a day or two there . . . yowee. What's the cause you say? Maybe I'm stressed about the state of independent film-making, or the plight of the endangered kittywampus rat of the 12th moon of Jupiter. Or maybe it's biological. But I do know this: if an attention-whore like me wanted to discuss it, it'd have been plastered all over FB for weeks now. TY for your concern, but this will be the last discussion about it, online or in 'real' life.

No comments: