google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Snake Pit and some TV

Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

The Snake Pit and some TV

Lisa and I woke up at 2:30 a.m, watched the premiere of "Amazing Race: All-Stars", the finale of season one of "90 Day Fiance", part of "The Snake Pit" starring the great Olivia De Havilland, and then retired to bed. Unfortunately, I couldn't fall back asleep and got up to putter around, sooooooo now, as I need to start my day, I'm exhausted. Ain't that life.

update:

We finished watching The Snake Pit this morning. I saw it years ago on AMC, back when they actually played classic movies, and loved it. A second viewing, this time on TMC, didn't change my mind. A serious, unblemished look at mental illness - and in 1948! - and a great movie. Well worth watching.

No comments: