google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Finally, it's gone!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 10, 2014

Finally, it's gone!

It's done. I went to a private dentist this morning and was seen by a junior associate who chatted with me about law school. In the end not one but *two* teeth  were pulled, with the second one a surprise to all, but deemed necessary by the doc while I was in the chair. I objected b/c I was paying out of pocket and didn't want to double the charge. 

"Shut up," ther dentist said. 

"I'm serious, I don't have another $200 to spare -"

"Dan, SHUT UP before my boss hears. I'm going to pull it.. As long as he doesn't see it  we're good. If he does . . . whatever, it's done and you already have your receipt."

"Wow. Thank you."

"No problem. Marquette looks out for Marquette, you know?"

So apparently my exorbitant, soul crunching law school tuition has already done me *some* good in the world.

No comments: