google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Odd

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Odd

Oddest law school conversation to date: classmate comes in to the restroom and uses a urinal two over from mine, observing proper etiquette. As I'm washing my hands, he says hello while still at the urinal.

"Hey. I'd have struck up a conversation, but, you know," I said.

"I understand completely. A little awkward talking to me with my d**k in my hands."

Alrighty then.

Speaking of restrooms, I just left a retail store (far west of Hwy 100) and a store employee took a dump, then walked right out of the restroom without washing his hands. I reported him to the manager and, kudos to the store, he actually called security to get the employee off the sales floor.

No comments: