google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: D'Oh

Search This Blog

Monday, November 14, 2016

D'Oh

It's 2:30 AM, I have class in six hours, and I just realized that in my good-faith effort to get a headstart on next month's final by reviewing all weekend, I never bothered to do my homework for class. So, 2 things: 1. FML she'll chew me apart. 2. I'm way too f'ing old to write the words "my homework" and to be scared of a teacher. So #2 also boils down to FML.

Update: I made it through class unscathed by keeping the book open at all times to the relevant page, maintaining confident eye contact with the professor, and nodding judiciously in agreement with her points. Be wary of an old man in a young man's game. Experience matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!