google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: The Kids Get New Furniture!

Search This Blog

Friday, October 27, 2017

The Kids Get New Furniture!

It's here! (fingers crossed - more on that later)


Smiley my man, I put this here as a preemptive apology. It's fifteen minutes before your concert, only about 2/3 of the 30 items are in the house, and they haven't got the first room's assembly started. There's no way I can see of getting out of here in time to see you perform. That sucks. I love you and I know you'll do great. I'm sorry.

2.5 hours since delivery/assembly started, and it's about half done. The initial excitement has faded to. . . Boredom.

3.5 hours in. Three beds done, one to go, then the dressers.

Well, it took five hours, an aborted delivery last week, and a lot of moolah, but all the kids are spending the night in new beds, with new furniture, mattresses, and bed coverings too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!