google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Unacceptable

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Unacceptable

When AOL closed their blog platform nine years ago the sites were automatically migrated to Blogger and all thousand + photos moved to Photobucket.  Last week YaYa called my attention to those error on Slapinions.  When I went to Photobucket to comply with the upgrade request,  I was appalled: the "affordable" option is $399 per year.  So,  the first five years of my blog are permanently gutted.  Now,  I'm a paranoid prone to redundancy,  so I have a complete pdf version of the site,  but I am still in mourning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment without signing in if you like, but please leave your name in the comment. Thanks for reading!