google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: A Dream

Search This Blog

Monday, November 13, 2017

A Dream

Last night I dreamt that we took possession of my paternal grandparents' home, fully furnished. When Lisa and I toured it it was huge, a product of the dream, but the whole night I was keeping quiet about the fact that the next day was a mandatory bar exam (which I went to on a few hours sleep). 

Then I was at an outdoor lumber yard and involved in something shady, and spent part of the dream in a police interview. Don't worry, I ain't no 🐀. 

Then back to a dinner party at our "new" house, where I confronted my Dad's friend Jim, absent forty years, about his long silence. In the dream he claimed to be the mayor of Mequon and we discussed a predicted demise of Toys R Us.

No comments: