google.com, pub-4909507274277725, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Slapinions: Berry Boi

Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2020

Berry Boi

 Hello!

🐾 🐶🐾
My name is : Huckleberry Covid Slapczynski
My nicknames are: Huckle, Huck, Berry Boi, and The Huck or The Berry
My breed is: unknown but the shelter said I was a border-collie Mix. My family thinks I’m a border-collie and beagle mix!
***edit 6/1: I’m a bodacian! Half Dalmatian, half border-collie!
My age: I’m 7 months and this is my 4th month with my family! My birthday is November 27th!
Where did my family find me?: I was found by my forever family at MADACC. They went to look for a senior dog but were pulled in by my puppy eyes and took me home.
My favorite human food: I eat anything my parents give me! I love cheddar biscuits and bacon for sure! But MEAT ❤️
My biggest fear: my sister Angel. She is blind but she always seems to know where to find me!
My favorite thing to do: run at full speed through my backyard. I run so fast I sometimes forget there is a fence! Destroying my stuffed animals 🧸 isn’t bad either. I say that goose, lemur, squirrel, hedgehog, lion and fox just weren’t made very well. My family says they won’t buy me anymore, but yeah right!
The thing I dislike the most: water! It’s my worst enemy! Weirdly enough, I love snow!
Where do I sleep?: I sleep with one of my siblings on their beds most nights but you can always find me in momma’s bed or passed out on the living room floor!
Do I love car rides?: I love them. I stick my head out the window so I can feel the breeze. Once I’m tired I take a nap in the backseat.
Do I snore?: nope!



No comments: